Sunday, October 11, 2009

Planter fassiitist trouble??? possible treatment???

Ok, well, wen I was at college today, because its quite big and spaced out, I have to walk to everywhere, and my planter fassiitist is really starting to have an affect on me, becuase it is so painful to walk around, I have got new shoes, and I have put heal arches in and insoles but it still really hurts, what treatment would be suitable for this, I have been recieving physio therapy for this, and have been doing regular excercises, I guess I have to give it a few weeks now as ive only been treating it properly for 3 weeks, but it still really hurts, what treatments will be right for me???

Planter fassiitist trouble??? possible treatment???
planter fasciitis takes ALOT longer than a few weeks to treat - it can take a year before you feel normal again, although most people feel better within 90 days. stick with the therapy %26amp; exercise %26amp; insoles %26amp; icing. rest it as much as possible, go on a weight regime if you're carrying any extra weight at all, don't walk barefoot or in flipflops or sandals, stay off cement or other hard surfaces, no jogging. (this is all stuff you've probably been told, but it's very important to keep doing it if you want it to improve.) even with all the care you take, it may not feel good for awhile yet. if there's no change whatsoever after 3 months or if it gets worse, go to a podiatrist. they may opt to try cortisone shots (but it's avoided if possible because they can cause a whole new set of problems).





it's pretty miserable, but you should feel a little better soon.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment