Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What can I do about callouses on my complete heels and discoloration?

I have callouses on my heels and discoloration and I've tried the insoles and soaking and all of the over the counter things you can think of with no success. It's very embarrassing and I dont wear sandals. No matter what I do they just always come back and the discoloration never goes away. It's beg

What can I do about callouses on my complete heels and discoloration?
My wife uses UREALAC CREAM. Check with your local pharmacist. It works great.
Reply:Use this stuff called "pretty hand and feet" --it has an acid in it that rubs all the callouses away-when you use it, rub it in real fast back and forth and the dead skin will literally rub off onto your hand! It may smell a bit, but it works great! Your sure to be amazed-I promise! Get it at Walgreens for about $8. Ask the cosmetic counter about it.



FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment