Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can you get shoes tailored like you do clothes?I really need to know.?

I bought these cute shoes fromm Ross made by Dollhouse last year. The thing is ive only worn them once because they swell up my feet. The wedge is like 4 inches and i cant wear padding or insoles because their open heels, sort of like sandals with that ring that goes around your big toe. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the color and style, looks king of greek/mexican, but they are too high. I was wondering if you can get your shoes,heels, tailored or shortened so that i can wear them. There has to be a place that does this. Right?

Can you get shoes tailored like you do clothes?I really need to know.?
no you can't. Ever have a shoe's heel come off? the foot bed is made to meet the height of the heel. They are molded that way. Try going to a shoe repair shop and take your shoe they will be able to explain this to you .



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment