Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Help! i bought a pair of bass shoes and they are killing the arch of my foot...i have inserted the plain old?

dr scholls insoles, not the gel type...they are so overpriced..and my feet are still killing me! i noticed that the bottom of my shoe platform is not padded like the aersoles or easy spirit that i normally wear...but these are somewhat dressier for dressier occasions, any suggestions to make my walk a bit less painful? thanks!

Help! i bought a pair of bass shoes and they are killing the arch of my foot...i have inserted the plain old?
Yes, I bought Bass shoes a while ago. I could'nt wear them either.





Overpriced, overhyped rubbish.
Reply:Yeah umm...didn't you try them on in the store..cause thats why they let you try them on so its totally your fault so just take them back if your that unhappy..and your not gonna pay for the gel insoles then i can't really help you ok....and whatever



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment