Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wide, flat feet?

i have very flat wide feet, and i was wondering whar kind of shoes or insoles come with great support for flat feet

Wide, flat feet?
I don't agree with the above post. Running shoes tend to very narrow which is NOT the best fit for your foot. Runners tend to naturally have high arches which is why those shoes are best for them.





I have the flattest feet you've ever seen and have been through numerous brands/types of shoes and inserts in my time.





The best shoes I've ever owned that have lasted and have provided the greatest comfort are New Balance 991 or 992's. They have solid construction and are even available in several different widths.
Reply:well, if your willing to sacrifice aesthetic of shoes, you should consider buying running shoes. Cross country shoes to be more specific. Go to a specialized running store and they will mesure the width of your feet and if it is flat or not, and bring out their recommendations. I have wide and flat feet also, and now i am wearing the most comfortable shoes of my life, with the help of a running store.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment