Saturday, October 24, 2009

Do high arches in your feet cause pain while walking on a treadmill?

When I get on the treadmill and walk my feet start to cramp and hurt real bad to the point that I have to stop walking. Is there anything I can do for this? Is it caused by high arches? I tried insoles and they dont help, they just make it hard to wear my shoes. Is there something else that could be causing this?

Do high arches in your feet cause pain while walking on a treadmill?
Make sure you have the correct walking shoes for your feet. Get fitted at an athletic shoe shop.
Reply:Are you wearing good shoes? Since you do have high arches you do need a pair that will give you the support you need in the arches. Also maybe start slowly and allow yourself to work up to the workout. An aerobics teacher once told the class that people should change out their shoes more frequently.



FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment