Saturday, October 24, 2009

My feet get soaked in my uggs??

ok so i have fuggs. thats right fuggs. from JCP not real uggs but similar lol. u know the tan suede-ish ones? well the inside of them gets soaked everytime i step outside in the snow or rain. i love in buffalo..so theres plenty of it!! my socks are soaked by the end of the day. its seemed to come in from the bottom... so we tried to put good insoles in but it didnt help at all!!








so my mom wants me to go shopping tonight and buy a better pair of boots. i have real ones..u know the brightly colored plastic ones! but i want a pair that looks like uggs... but that keep your feet dry all day!!





any suggestions? and only give what ur positive of..maybe u ahve a pair? find me these boots!

My feet get soaked in my uggs??
Can't you just get some real Uggs? I saw some beautiful beige suede one with white fluffy "fur" the other day.... those are cute if you wear beige, and if you do not live in a city ....or just choose another style or color





Insoles will only help cushion your feet, they will not waterproof your boots.





x
Reply:Get this stuff called Snow Seal. You can get it at the Tractor Supply stores. Just follow the directions. It will make them water proof. Or get a good silicon spray in the shoe department. That will work but not as well as Snow Seal.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment