Sunday, October 11, 2009

My feet get soaked in my uggs??

ok so i have fuggs. thats right fuggs. from JCP not real uggs but similar lol. u know the tan suede-ish ones? well the inside of them gets soaked everytime i step outside in the snow or rain. i love in buffalo..so theres plenty of it!! my socks are soaked by the end of the day. its seemed to come in from the bottom... so we tried to put good insoles in but it didnt help at all!!








so my mom wants me to go shopping tonight and buy a better pair of boots. i have real ones..u know the brightly colored plastic ones! but i want a pair that looks like uggs... but that keep your feet dry all day!!





any suggestions? and only give what ur positive of..maybe u ahve a pair? find me these boots!

My feet get soaked in my uggs??
I have a Pair of "report shoe" brand boots that are sort of like uggs only they have a heel and are knee high. but theyre still super cute and comfy.
Reply:I don't like ugg boots I think they are freakin ugly. Besides which, any boot that's not rubber will leak a little, and since yours probably only have rubber on the sole of the shoe, it probably seeps in through the suede-type material all around the bottom on the sides. I recommend getting some other kind of boot. Even hooker boots will do better in the snow/rain (if you can walk haha).





http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31...





look around... there are other cute boots besides UGGs



C++ Function

No comments:

Post a Comment