Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Anybody gone to the GoodFeet Store?

I have flat feet. I went there and they let me try out a couple of insoles, and I thought they were interesting. The only problem was that they're crazy expensive and I'm wondering if they work as well as they're worth.

Anybody gone to the GoodFeet Store?
I read an article that said that the Good Feet Store was under investigation after receiving 41 complaints for false advertising. It said that the complaints stemmed from people who used the product, it made their condition worse, and they wanted a refund. However, the Good Feet Store policy states that "All Sales are Final". Going to a podiatrist would probably be better. At least you'll be dealing with a licensed professional, and maybe your insurance will cover it. I've attached the link to the forum and the link to the article about the false advertising.
Reply:no a chiropractor can fix you up with some cheaper



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment