Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a bunion & am awaiting my appointment with my dr. PLEASE HELP!!!?

The bunion is on the inside of my right foot. I need some suggestions for what type of support or insoles I could use until my appointment. Also what is the best type of shoe to wear while running and working out.

I have a bunion %26amp; am awaiting my appointment with my dr. PLEASE HELP!!!?
short of cutting out a hole in your shoe where the bunion is i can only suggest buying some wide shoes until your appt. if your bunion is painful (which i assume it is if you are seeing the podiatrist) there is a very likely chance surgery will be recommended. if the bunion is not painful i feel (and my podiatrist feels) it's a case of don't fix it if it isn't broke). bunions don't look too lovely but many times they are not painful. if surgery is needed it will be outpatient or day surgery if you are otherwise healthy. i had one done and have never regretted it. the other one is just as big but completely pain free so it will wait and will not be done if it doesn't get painful. good luck.



selling

No comments:

Post a Comment