Sunday, October 11, 2009

Knotinheelleftfootcallouseshee...

after a few hrs. working pain ensues through out my foot, pain goes to ankle just aches,then goes half way up leg. my lower back has started hurting i think feet hurting may be causing this, not sure. i talked to my doctor, he said to continue to try different shoes, i have,but now there is a ball in my heel, when i get up on it , i can't put much pressure on my heel, takes a while to get going, then i go to work and it starts all over again. i have to work,but this is really bothering me. i have tried all sorts of shoes, insoles, the only pain reliever that works is absorbine jr, but it doesn't last long. i have to use this on one of my breaks, sometimes both. also, with the lower back pain is hip pain. when i roll over in bed my lower back and hip hurts, bad, my back feels like there is a ball in it and i can feel it move from one side to the other, my hip aches and hurts can't lay on it for long. to get out of bed and out of a chair i have to lean forward then try to rise upheelpain

Knotinheelleftfootcallouseshee...
It's probably a severe case of planter's fasciitis. Please see this site for all you need to know ...then ask your doctor for an appointment referral to an orthopedist.





http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/plantar...
Reply:i would suggest going to a foot Dr. they are the best answer for pains like that in your heel. i had awful pains and i went to the er and they told me all was well with me, the next day i went to a foot Dr. and he confirmed my pain, i had heel spurs and plantar faciitis and that was what was causing the unbelievable pain i was having.


as far as the back issue, i would have that checked out too, you may have a slipped disk.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment