Friday, March 12, 2010

What do you think of the shoe design of the Wade 2.0 basketball shoe?

I just bought a pair. I think they look better than the old playoff Wades I have, but I do not understand the flower design in the insole of the shoe. Whos idea was that? I would rather see a converse symbol or a Wade symbol in the insole than a black flower. The black flower reminds me of death, not basketball.

What do you think of the shoe design of the Wade 2.0 basketball shoe?
i think they look good, pretty simple which i like.





story behind that rose:





The WADE 2.0 signature shoe reflects the duality of Wade’s game with a “Rose and Thorn” design inspiration – his fierceness on the court meets the beauty of his game. “Watching Dwyane’s game, I would describe it as ‘gracefully aggressive.’ His game is definitely beautiful, but there’s an element about it that wants to dominate his opponent and protect his team, much like a thorn protects the rose,” said Duane Lawrence, Converse Designer. “In the WADE 2.0, that inspiration translates into flowing lines, interrupted unexpectedly by sharper shapes which are strategically placed to protect his feet and help improve performance.”
Reply:I like it. Its nice to see something different.



nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment