Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How do you clean suede flip flops?

I have a pair of American Eagle flip flops, and the insole (I think that's what you call the part of the shoe the bottom of your foot touches) is a tan suede. This is getting disgustingly dirty, and it looks really bad, but how would you clean it?

How do you clean suede flip flops?
Go to a shoe store and ask for a suede brush. They help immensely!


Also, try to find some of this:


http://www.tidespoint.com/househome/sunl...





It's like a yellow bar of soap meant for stains on clothes. I believe it's under the brand "sunlight"


Basically what you do is on the stain, take a chisel and scrap some of the sunlight bar shavings on to the area. Wet the area with warm water and gently work the soap shavings into the stain. After, wash out the soap and brush with the suede brush I told you about. It works great for the suede on my UGGS
Reply:I would use a powdered laundry detergent and a good stiff bristled brush and warm water.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment