Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SLIGHTLY bow - legged ?

okay so when i was young my legs were PERFECTLY straight . i mean everyone always complimented me on them , but once I was in the 4th-6th grade , they started getting kinda bowed . its not that bad and my thighs are straight but its just my calves that are kinda bowed ?


i want straight legs again !


im on the cheer team at my high school and our skirts are really short and i wanna show my legs off more than i already do (:


im pretty happy with my legs but i just want them straighter .





how can i get straight legs ?


any excerices ? foot insole things ? anything ?

SLIGHTLY bow - legged ?
I doubt there is much to do to fix them, but I will tell you that I knew alot of guys who LOVED bow-legged women!! For many, they think it brings a heightened sexual experience or something of the sort.





Anyhow, learn to embrace them and bare your legs proudly!! If you think they are sexy, so will others. Seriously.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment