Friday, March 12, 2010

What kind of orthotic shoe do you reccomend?

I just had my feet molded for orthotic insoles because I am having really bad foot pain due to plantar fascitis. I have to bring my shoes in to have the orthotic soles put in them and see if it helps. I think I should start out with a new pair of shoes. What should I buy?

What kind of orthotic shoe do you reccomend?
I'd go for a really good pair of New Balance. You want a model number that's 600 or up. They'll probably run you $85+, but it's definitely worth it. I have a bunion and arthritis in my feet and I wouldn't go without my pairs of them. Another great brand is Saucony. If you can, go to a good shoe store and get fitted for them.





One good thing about the good models of New Balance is that they're all made in the same plant, so they'll all fit the same way.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment