Friday, March 12, 2010

I have a lot of problems in my life to cope with, and i look and feel like crap, what will i do ?

i feel completely hopeless and lost- like theres no way back, like im lost....ive left it too late...my goals in life are all unachievable....i have alot of problems......and here they are...prepare, its a long list :





i have prematurely aged at the 3o due to a hard life and stress.





i have bpd and ptsd- i feel i look a physical wreck, im bald, my skin looks colorless, dull, pasty, open pores...rough skin, dark deep lines under my eyes stretching to my cheek bones...i feel my eyes look like dark caverns.





my other physical imperfections are: i have 2 missing teeth, at the front, bottom row due to an accident years ago..





a crooked little finger that droops over due to an injury months ago...doesnt straiten even with a splint put on for weeks.





cracked skin, tears in the skin on the head of my penis that im waiting to see a dermatologist about.......openings in the skin that are pronounced all over the head.





torn ankle ligaments, it clicks when i move it, i have to be careful how i walk on it because i can twist it easy and go sprawling over on it-- i will need surgery on it.





whilst having my ankle examined i was told i was flat footed, i was given insoles.





but whats really concerning me is my physical appearence, my face, the aging, dark lines, facial skin etc.

I have a lot of problems in my life to cope with, and i look and feel like crap, what will i do ?
Your great at expressing your emotions. Why not create a BLOG, so that you can work on your personal progress daily. As far as your appearance, work on your face. There are many over the counter products that can help with your appearance. Your balding, who cares, MOST men do. Shave it off, it can be sexy. Your pale, go to a tanning salon! You will not regret it! Or buy a self tanner at the drug store, It will help hide the imperfections in your face! You can also GET more sleep. Set a goal to get at least 8 hours @ night, and the dark circles will Fade. Getting more sleep can lead you to feel less anxious and less depressed. Take vitamins, drink more water. You will notice that you feel better, and you will be able to approach your goals. Focus on what you have and not what you DON'T GOOD LUCK!



office chair

No comments:

Post a Comment