Sunday, March 14, 2010

Between which temperatures do you wear your closed type shoes without any socks?

it's nearly 10 to 15 degrees out here in the day, mornings are 7 to 10 generally and i see a lot of girls wearing their sneaker type shoes without any socks, i see 4 girls are wearing their shoes without any socks in last two days, one of them was wearing her prada america's cup s without any socks i see it from very top and i could not see any socks, one of them was wearing her leather adidas with cloth insole without socks, also she was trying new shoes so i see her complete foot she was sockless! , and at school one of the girls were wearing her adidas leather shoes with leather interior without any socks, and the last girl was wearing her flat shoes sockless. and today i see another girl at school that wearing her gucci sneakers without any socks, i am sure none of these girls were wearing any no show things or other sort of thing like stockings. what is the temp out there girls and what did you wear today, with or w/o socks?

Between which temperatures do you wear your closed type shoes without any socks?
I always go sockless in my sneakers and mostly it don't matter how cold it is outside.
Reply:I wear stockings to work everyday whether it is 90 degrees. or 10 degrees. My apartment car and office are all air conditioned, and frankly is summer it is colder at the office than winter because they keep the AC so high because the guys all wear jackets.





The only time I ever wear socks is over my stockings under boots in winter, and sometimes at home on a cold night.





I think it is so sloppy to wear heels and dress shoes without stockings. When I am gong out casually in summer I wear boat shoes, sneakers, or loafers with bare feet. I n winter I even wear stockings under my jeans with heels or boots.





I wear real stockings with a garter belt. I can't stand anything about pantyhose, especially the panty part. I have my own nice underwear.



C++

No comments:

Post a Comment