Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I just received my first pair of ballet pointe shoes but have some fitting problems...?

It's a Freed Studio 7E (US 9.5) with standard insole. However the heel does tend to come off - seems a little loose, so I guess I should have gone with 6.5 instead. But the biggest problem is that the second I start walking with them on my big toe joints hurt and the big toes themselves don't seem to have enough room, they hurt on the side. Does that mean I should get an even wider shoe, or is it something else? Would a toe pad fix all my problems by shortening the shoe and cushioning my toes? Thank you!

I just received my first pair of ballet pointe shoes but have some fitting problems...?
well pointe shoes are supposed to hurt and i have the same problems but the teacher told me to tie it tighter and it helped and i think everyone's big toes will hurt wearing them and make sure u get the gel or cotton pads before u wear them and warm up your feet before u go on full ponte



C++

No comments:

Post a Comment