Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am plagued with arch blisters during my runs! Help!?

I run in Asics 2130s, and LOVE them. They fit my 2A arch perfectly, except that I always develop blisters at the part of my arch closest to my 1st metatarsal head. I've tried absolutely everything... shaving down the insole in that spot, Body Glide, Body Glide WITH Blister Shield, Blister Shield alone, Spenco blister kits, EVERYTHING! I currently run in only Injinji toe socks, b/c I was getting toe blisters, and those have eliminated that issue, but now these arch blisters... anyone have any experience with Goretex?

I am plagued with arch blisters during my runs! Help!?
I hate to say it but it might be your shoe causing the blisters. Or another thing might be how your foot hits the ground as you run. Have you got these blisters before with other shoes? If so maybe you need a professional to get you a special insole.





good luck





http://eninjatraining.blogspot.com/
Reply:You could try going to a runners specialty store and having your feet measured to find the best type of shoes for you.



aircraft

No comments:

Post a Comment