Sunday, March 14, 2010

Can using the KIMI height increaser really make you taller?

I am 5'6 and i'm desperate to grow taller (about 2-3 inches). There is an insole available that claims to increase height by 1-3 inches but i wanted to see wether anyone has tried anything like this that has actually worked. Any profession advice is welcome- and is there any other way i can increase my height (besides surgery)

Can using the KIMI height increaser really make you taller?
Not a chance they will make you grow even a millimetre!





Your height is determined at conception by your genetics. Poor diet, drugs, illness or toxins can reduce it, but nothing can increase it to above its pre-programmed level.
Reply:Lifts will work when you wear shoes.


If you concentrate on posture, you can actually become taller. I am 6' and my friend is 6'3" and I looked over and he was just as tall as me, so I told him to stand up straight and he instantly went back to 6'3". So many people are tall but lose inches from years of standing or sitting in a slouch position.



leather handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment