Friday, March 12, 2010

Comfort problem?

I just bought these amazingly cute high heels to go with an outfit for work...the only problem is that they are 4 inches high ...I can walk fine in them but the balls of my feet kill me...I haven't worn them to work yet because my job consists of standing for about 4 1/2 hours...I've been wearing them around the house since I've gotten them to try to get used to them but they just kill my feet. What are the best insoles that give the BEST comfort at the ball of your foot...the heel part is fine since theres no pressure there...I need answeres from people who know from experience...I don't want to have to buy different kinds and waste money if they won't provide any relief...thanks in advanced

Comfort problem?
There are special insoles for the balls of your foot from Dr. Scholls, which can be found at any local drugstore. Another popular brand is foot petals, there are many varieties and they can be purchased online. Here's a link:


http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/27506482/c/...
Reply:High heels are TERRIBLE for your feet and back. Wearing high heels will cause countless problems for you in the future. I STRONGLY suggest you don't wear them.



visual arts uk

No comments:

Post a Comment