Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rocket Dog shoes. I was at Macys today and was going to buy a?

pair of yellow and a pair of black and green rocket dogs. BUT, I noticed alot of stitching coming off and looking under the insole it was all cardboard. Also, I could see the glue all around the shoes base. Is this normal for this brand? I want my shoes to last at LEAST a year with 1x a week use.

Rocket Dog shoes. I was at Macys today and was going to buy a?
I get sucked in repeatedly by Rocket Dog's cute styles, but to be honest, they don't stand up all that well. You might try googling the style( or the colors and then searching for your shoes), if you can find them for cheaper, it may make their lack of sturdiness not sting so much.
Reply:I would have to actually see them to say for sure. However, it is very typical of Rocket Dogs to look worn. I have a pair that I've had for about a year and one of my friends remarked that they looked like they were falling apart. I said I had bought them like that and he was stunned.





Also, try going to Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse. It's a massive shoe store that I used to work at and we sold tons of shoes. We had LOTS of Rocket Dogs and they were so much cheaper than at department stores. Mine were $19.90 but at department stores they were $39.99 unless they were on clearance. Google the store name and you can find if there's a store close to you.



windows media player 11

No comments:

Post a Comment