Friday, November 6, 2009

What are the best shoes for a wal-mart cashier?

I just started working at Wal-Mart, and my feet kill me after every shift I work. I am looking for a good pair of shoes to wear at work on very hard tile floors, and I need good arch support too. I have very little natural arch in my foot, and even with Dr. Scholl's insoles in my best pair of shoes, my heels, ankles, knees, and lower back kill me. Some co-workers have said New Balance shoes are good, others that the shoes with springs, I think Nike Shox, are good. Please help me... I have a limited budget and can't stand being in pain so much all the time.

What are the best shoes for a wal-mart cashier?
When I had to work on my feet for 8+ hours at a time, New Balance shoes worked pretty well for me. There are special shoes for people with low arches that might be worth looking into. Here is the website: http://www.walkerswarehouse.com/store/me...


Hope this helps!
Reply:try a supportive lace up shoe with a rigid shank and stiff sole. you can also add an arch support in the shoes while working. you may have to work up to full day in arch supports by wearing them a few hours at a time. try this great informative web site, myfootshop.com and good luck!



skin rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment