Friday, November 6, 2009

ARe my PUma Sneakers that trashed? (Worn them without socks for 4 Winters in a row)?

I have a pair of PUma sneakers that are 4 years old, and going on the 5th Winter wearing them without socks since I bought them. These sneaks are pretty much ready for the trash, but I really want to keep them for a while longer, because they are so comfy. They are totally trashed, by very dark insoles, which used to be white (they are now a dark brown color) the heel part of the sneaker is beginning to tear a bit on one of the sneakers, (The hole is like a pinhole and it is starting to get bigger a little bie, and they stink bad! As soon as I take them off my bare feet they would smell the minute I take them off. SO are these sneakers that trashed? Should I throw them out?

ARe my PUma Sneakers that trashed? (Worn them without socks for 4 Winters in a row)?
Throw them out dear and make sure you wear socks next time and buy two pair so you can rotate and now wear one out so quickly poor pumas throw them in the washer and see what happens maybe you can keep them for sentimental purposes.
Reply:If you were them often they are only good for a few months 6 max





Curtdude



C++ Function

No comments:

Post a Comment