Friday, November 6, 2009

I wanted to know if anyone had a shoe review for the Nike zoom bb af basketball shoes.?

These are the shoes that Steve Nash, and Tony Parker wore in the playoffs. I wanted to know how durable they are, and if they are really light and comfortable. Also I'm about 230 pounds with a 44 inch vertical so I would also like to know about the insoles,and what you would rate them from 1 to 10.

I wanted to know if anyone had a shoe review for the Nike zoom bb af basketball shoes.?
they are pretty nice but somewhat expensive but they are light and durable
Reply:well they are pretty light: 16.4 oz. (tho not as light as the huarache 2k4, 2k5, and the total package). the shoe shouldnt be that bad. also i really dont believe u got a 44 inch vertical, michael jordan's was only 42 inches.



visual arts uk

No comments:

Post a Comment